packages, FAQ, and contact form
"We had the best experience working with Mary for our Chicago wedding in spring of 2023. We hired her because we loved her wide variety of photography styles and wanted a little bit of everything, and that’s exactly what we got. She managed our bridal party of 20 people very well and we got all the shots we wanted. We had several phone calls and texts/emails in order to get our timeline down and fit in all the photos we wanted.
She was energetic, positive, and so fun to work with - hyping us up and making us feel great all day long. She also pulled us aside at the end of the night for an impromptu but brief photoshoot on the roof of our venue, just my husband and I, and she got the cutest photos of us kissing, laughing, and eating cake. It turned out to be my favorite moment from the whole day. It was so special and fun to just relax and take some fun photos after all the formalities. She exceeded our expectations in every way, and I highly recommend working with Mary!!" - Steph & Alex
Booking now: Winter 2023, Entire 2024 Season
How does this process work?
it's simple :)
1. You'll inquire, and I'll send you more details.
2. We'll schedule a call so we can get to know each other & discuss your day
3. If you want to book, I'll send you a contract and you'll send it back with the deposit.
4. I'll help you and your planner create a timeline that works for your day. We'll stay in touch throughout the process and talk photo inspiration and details as we get closer to the big day!
Will you travel?
Yes! I've traveled all over the U.S. and Iceland for weddings. My travel for outside of the midwest is a flat fee of $1800 for hotels, meals, mileage or flights, and the extra time that destination weddings require.
Do you have a second photographer?
I've been doing this for a long time on my own, so I don't always work with second photographers but I LOVE to! If you'd like to add a second shooter for your wedding, prices included in the pricing sheet available upon request.
Can I add extras to my package?
Of course! Film photography, extra hours, these are things I can offer a-la-carte for individual clients.
Now tell me about you.
1. Who are you two?! Describe yourself and the vibe of your big day.
2. Speaking of day...what day is it? And where is it located?
3. What do you want out of your experience with a wedding photographer? Why did my work peak your interest?
4. What's your budget? Give me an idea of where you are. I work with all kinds of budgets and want to be an accessible photographer.